Effective as of May 10, 2021
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Online
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the Site and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Sign Up for Newsletter. To sign up for our newsletter, Sostenuto, you will provide us with your email address.
- Get Email Reminders. To sign up for concert and event email reminders, you will provide us with your email address.
- Contact Us. To contact us, you will provide us with your name, email address, and any other Personally Identifiable Information that you choose to provide.
Information as You Navigate Our Site
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. We collect information such as which of the pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. We collect information about the device you are using, such as hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. In addition to the Device Information listed above, when you access our Site via a browser on your mobile device, we collect and aggregate information about whether you are accessing the Site via a mobile device or tablet, device type, and carrier.
- Location Information. We collect location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis.
Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Site, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Email you our newsletter;
- Email you concert and event reminders;
- Collect and process donations;
- Call you to promote special events, last minute changes or cancellations, or special offers. Customers will only receive calls from us if they provide us with their telephone numbers. If you wish to be removed from receiving calls, please notify us at email@example.com or 314-741-5948.
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.);
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition or in preparation for any of these events; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to resolve issues and offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can opt out of Cookies set by specific entities by following the instructions found at these links:
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share it with to ensure that it is treated consistent with applicable data security and privacy laws. For example, we use PayPal as a payment processor.
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
Review and Request Changes to Your Personally Identifiable Information
To review or request changes to any of your Personally Identifiable Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter or concert email reminders, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at email@example.com.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
We do not disclose personal information obtained through our Site or Services to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.